Based in Austin, Texas
Catch monsters, level up, and fight your way through a pixelated world of undead clowns, evil giant hotdogs and pole-dancing skeletons. RogueMON elevates the classic monster-catching experience to adulthood with real-time combat, randomized dungeons and metric boatloads of Not Safe For Work hilarity. See if you have what it takes to Catch Them All, and conquer The World!
RogueMON is a ridiculous labor of love, based on the dream of a man-child programmer which began taking form in early 2014. Since it's inception, RogueMON has been featured and acclaimed in several indie game competitions, including Magest 2016, Whippering Indie Cup 2015, and Casual Connect 2016 RogueMON was released on July 8th, 2016
- Over 50 hilarious monsters to trap and play
- Pokemon-style battles with Mario RPG timing mechanics
- Randomly-generated dungeons
- Roguelike Permadeath
- Innuendos and Puns Galore!
- 100% FREE on iTunes, Google Play, and www.roguemon.com
RogueMON Full Frontal Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Showcase Selection Whippering Indie Cup 2015" San Francisco CA, December 10, 2015
- "RogueMON: MAGFest Indie Videogame Showcase (MIVS)" National Harbor MD, February 18-21, 2016
About Burger Circus
Raw Games, Well Done. Burger Circus is a small Indie "Don't Quit Your Day Job" company that aims to bring quality, fun, laugh out loud entertainment with an old-school twist.
More information on Burger Circus, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Man-child, Dreamer, Programmer, Artist, Game Designer